CrossOver 16.2 is the first version of CrossOver which supports Microsoft Outlook 2013. We have also made improvements to our compatibility with the rest of the Microsoft Office 2013 suite, including fixes for problems which caused some users to be unable to register.
CrossOver 16.2 also has several improvements for Quicken users who had seen problems with Quicken updates not applying cleanly.
CrossOver 16.2 has a full merge of the final release of Wine 2.0. This final, stable release of Wine means widespread improvements in compatibility with Windows applications. It is the latest step in the continuous improvement of our core compatibility layer technology.
CrossOver 16.2 also has bug fixes which improve behavior in the older Microsoft Office 2010 suite; improvements to games performance; and several fixes for macOS users in the areas of window management performance and clipboard support.
Mac customers with active support entitlements will be upgraded to CrossOver 16.2 the next time they launch CrossOver. Linux users can download the latest version from https://www.codeweavers.com/
Change Log For CrossOver Mac and Linux :
16.2.0 CrossOver - March 23, 2017
- Application Support:
- CrossOver now supports Outlook 2013.
- Bugs with Quicken updates have been fixed.
- Connection issues with Outlook 2010 have been fixed.
- Bugs activating Office 2013 in some circumstances have been fixed.
- Wine Update:
- CrossOver 16.2.0 includes the final release of Wine 2.0.
- Performance Enhancements and Other Improvements:
- We have made improvements to our Performance Enhanced Graphics which should improve performance with a variety of games.
- Windowing behavior on macOS will be faster and more reliable in some circumstances, including cases where productivity-style applications make use of OpenGL.
- Bugs with copy / paste have been fixed on macOS.