Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
- Fix Quit menu item
- Fall back to an existing Wine version if selected doesn't exist
- Remove Desura
- Add --exec command line flag
- Fix minor issues when switching between grid and list view
- Add "View on Lutris.net" to game context menus
- Add 64-bit support to Wine Steam runner
- Make Lutris remember window maximized state and size
- Sidepanel doesn't resize with the window
- Make delete key trigger remove game dialog
- Auto-import installed (.desktop) games on the system
- Scan for games before loading gui
- Show runner human name everywhere
- Add Steam Big Picture mode option to the Steam runner config
- Make year editable in game info dialog
- Remove the force-disable of DirectWrite in Wine Steam
- Show last played in game list view
- Fix Wine dll overrides
- Add game command line argument option to Steam/Wine Steam games
- Add small icons option
- Fix the runner icons in sidebar
- Add filter by platform
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.
Post a Comment