CodeWeavers recently released CrossOver 13.2.0 for Linux and Mac. Gaming performance continues to advance with this release. The full changelog is provided below.
You Can use promo code TOM23
in CodeWeavers store
and save 20% off the normal retail price.
CrossOver - July 10, 2014
- General Bug Fixes:
- Fixes for stability of games running with Performance
- Adobe Acrobat 10 and 11 will now install.
- Users with certain non-Latin characters in their
codeweavers.com usernames can now successfully register CrossOver.
- CrossOver now depends on several additional packages, which
in turn allows more Windows applications to run without
further user intervention.
- Certain Linux kernel versions (3.14 at least) broke support
for running 16-bit code. CrossOver cannot overcome this
limitation on its own. CrossOver now detects the situation
and informs the user about it, and will also succeed in
creating a win98 bottle on such a kernel.
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+