What's new in this release:
- DXBC shader parsing delegated to vkd3d.
- More spool file improvements in the PostScript driver.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now. Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.
Bugs fixed in 8.7 (total 17):
- #9932 Listview highlight issues when drag&drop enabled
- #23647 Street Fighter 4 Benchmark: Flickering screen with parallel rendering enabled
- #32089 Window resize enters endless cycle
- #32958 ReVolt 1207: Crashes when trying to play Stunt Arena
- #33487 Davar bible software not working
- #43672 Airscout program 22.214.171.124 does not load under wine 2.0.2
- #50249 Shapes On A Plane crashes on start
- #51625 Unravel fails to load
- #52322 wineserver memory leak during HTTPs download (Genshin Impact Launcher, Qt5)
- #54424 user32:edit - test_dbcs_WM_CHAR() fails on Windows in mixed locales
- #54464 Multiple games crash on launch (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice GOTY, Dark Souls III)
- #54799 wininet:internet - test_InternetGetConnectedStateExA() fails in the Japanese and Chinese locales in Wine
- #54808 Access violation in ntdll when running Adolix Split and Merge PDF with .NET Framework installed
- #54815 wininet:internet - test_InternetErrorDlg() fails on Windows 10 1607
- #54844 Existing prefixes keep resetting to Win10 when wine is updated
- #54856 Final Fantasy XI Online: Opening movie doesn't play (redux part II).
- #54882 Conemu fails to start (cannot attach to process)
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.