The Wine development release 8.9 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Mono engine updated to version 8.0.0.
- Completion of PE conversion in the PostScript driver.
- Doppler shift support in DirectSound.
- GdiPlus performance improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now. Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.
Bugs fixed in 8.9 (total 16):
- #3452 BC3000 - Horribly Slow
- #36230 Silverlight 5.x requires the "Audio Capture Filter" for recording from the microphone
- #50955 .netCore app can't bind to port shortly after another .netCore program binding to the same port was terminated
- #53860 Wine Notepad : Using Japanese Input Method(IM), sometimes cursor goes back when string converted
- #54916 touhou 12.3 with dpad mod crashes on start
- #54917 Need For Speed Underground has keyboard input issues
- #54934 Battle.net unimplemented function msauddecmft.dll.DllGetClassObject called in 32-bit code
- #54936 Wine 8.7 and 8.8 does not print
- #54939 Dotted files are shown - but "don't show dotted" files is active
- #54955 Battle.net crashes on unimplemented function msmpeg2vdec.dll.DllGetClassObject
- #54956 Framemaker 8 crashes on printing
- #54960 winhttp:winhttp - test_websocket() fails on Windows and Wine
- #54965 Rich Edit erroneously moves the cursor to the end of text when system IME composition ends
- #54974 armv7 ELF builds crashing since "ntdll: Support the machine extended parameter in NtMapViewOfSectionEx()."
- #54976 Mono/.Net assemblies fail to start: Application could not be started, or no application associated with the specified file.
- #54982 Visio 2003 print dialog shows broken paper sizes when printing
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.