What's new in this release:
- Better debug information in Wow64 mode.
- Wow64 thunks in the WPCAP library.
- Indeo IV50 codec support.
- Monitor names set from EDID data.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now. Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.
Bugs fixed in 8.2 (total 22):
- #48528 The Void crashes with builtin d3dx9_36 (needs D3DXFillCubeTextureTX() to return S_OK)
- #51345 Regression: Visual Studio 2005 "package load failure"
- #51545 STDOUT lost from a forked program on Cygwin/MSYS2
- #53747 SubLab VST3 plugin fails to register (needs Windows.System.Profile.SystemManufacturers.SmbiosInformation)
- #53926 New typelib marshaller depends on IID_IDispatch support from target interface
- #54103 opengl32:opengl - test_copy_context() crashes on w11pro64_nv
- #54150 d3dcompiler_43:hlsl_d3d11 & d3dcompiler_47:hlsl_d3d11 - test_trig() fails on w11pro64_nv
- #54234 vbscript fails to compile when colon follows Else in If...Else
- #54318 Rich Edit inserts newly composed text at wrong position when system IME composition ends while a selection is active
- #54371 loader won't launch from PATH unless named "wine"
- #54384 GOG Heroes of Might and Magic IV crashes on launch
- #54431 Switching active window (alt+tab or otherwise) away from Final Fantasy XI causes keyboard keys to remain pressed
- #54456 vbscript memory leak in For Each with SafeArray as group
- #54457 vbscript memory leaks in interp_redim_preserve
- #54458 vbscript memory leaks in Global_Split
- #54463 Wrong version value is returned from win32_operatingsystem on win10 (regression)
- #54465 dbghelp:dbghelp - The 64-bit test_modules() fails on Windows 7
- #54477 user32:msg - test_message_conversion()'s broadcast test fails on Windows 7 and 10
- #54486 getenv_s returns the wrong value
- #54489 VarAbs() does not handle BSTR arguments correctly
- #54490 vbscript fails to compile when statement follows ElseIf
- #54493 vbscript fails to compile concat when used without space and expression begins with H
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.