What's new in this release:
- Windows version set to Windows 10 for new prefixes.
- Many code cleanups that were deferred during code freeze.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now. Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.
Bugs fixed in 8.1 (total 27):
- #43235 Dungeons & Dragons Online crashes on FreeBSD
- #44650 Multiple Blizzard games need dxgi and d3d11 dlls mapped without hole between two LOAD segments (Diablo III v2. 6. 1. 49286+, World of Warcraft, Overwatch)
- #47508 FL Studio: Pressing backspace while editing the name of something closes edit name window prematurely
- #49202 Never exited critical section in freetype.c
- #49443 Anno 1800: Super slow & bad performance
- #49615 Device read errors logged in dmesg when running wine commands with empty CD/DVD drive, since 5.5
- #51040 msi:package fails on Windows 10 if privileges not high enough
- #51313 gdi32:driver sometimes fails with a STATUS_GRAPHICS_PRESENT_OCCLUDED error
- #51784 The dinput8:hid output is too big in Wine
- #52354 winemac.drv not functional on non metal GPUs
- #52462 Wine don't recognize Ipega PG-9025 LT, RT and right analog stick is miss-mapped to RT and LT
- #52878 Free PC Audit 220.127.116.11 fails to show info in 'Brief' tab (needs GetBinaryValue method of the StdRegProv class)
- #52936 winhttp:url assumes 0xfb00 cannot be converted to the ANSI codepage, fails with UTF-8 codepage
- #53142 ieframe:webbrowser - test_ClientSite() has a rare failure on Windows 10 1809+
- #53274 adsldp:ldap - test_ParseDisplayName() sometimes fails to connect to the server
- #53386 cmd.exe: FOR /F USEBACKQ doesn't handle UTF-16 output of commands.
- #53594 GOG Galaxy crashes in GetExtendedTcpTable()
- #53666 Logitech X-56 Stick crashes the joystick subsystem if connected
- #54030 Snagit needs Win32_Volume class ( 'select deviceid from win32_volume where driveletter =C:')
- #54215 ListView doesn't refresh when changing between List and Details styles.
- #54289 RtlCopyContext buffer overflow
- #54328 nsi:nsi - test_tcp_tables() sometimes crashes in Wine
- #54337 AviUtl shows Japanese text as garbage after conversion in ExEdit edit box
- #54353 crypt32:cert - testVerifyRevocation() gets unexpected success in Wine on second run
- #54357 Spurious fixme message when calling ScrollWindow()
- #54364 RtlGenRandom fails on systems with more than 128 cores
- #54376 ws2_32:sock - test_reuseaddr() overflows a sockaddr variable by reading an AF_INET6 peer name into it
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.
Post a Comment