Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
- Various UI fixes
- Add option for SDL2 controller mappings
- Fix Wine install in game installers
- Disable Lutris Runtime in XDG imported games
- Fix Wine Registry parsing for keys ending in a backslash
- Prevent games from stopping twice