Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
This is a bugfix release only and doesn't contain any new features. The release of lutris 0.5.9 is due soon.
- Fix Steam icon showing too big on some systems
- Fix DXVK not updating
- Fix Python 3.9 compatibility
- Update sidebar on service login
- Remember position of window except on Wayland maybe
- GST plugin path is now only set if it exists
- Default to 7zip when not given an archive extractor
- Switch IRC to Libera chat
- Fix libretro info file loading
- Let pipewire users toggle "Reduce PulseAudio latency"
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.