Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
- Use Meson and Ninja to build translation files
- Improve Debian package compliance with standards
- Add translation strings for the code base
- Set a default directory to manually added games, allowing to remove them
- Deprecate MESS runner
- Migrate all MESS games to MAME
- Get full supported system list from the XML given by MAME
- Allow to run MAME games by ID if the ROM path is set
- Add a no-GUI option to RPCS3
- Fix GalliumNine conflicts with DXVK
- Improve performance of DirectX 12 games running on AMD GPU by setting RADV_DEBUG=zerovram
- Code style fixes. Pylint is now used in the Travis checks.
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.