Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
- Fixed a crash when trying to open webpages on system without GVFS
- Fixed GOG login dialog being displayed multiple times during the install
- Add mesa-utils as dependency for glxinfo
- Add gvfs-backends as dependency to fix the open_uri issue
- Add detection of custom proton builds in compatibilitytools.d folder, as
documented here: https://github.com/valvesoftware/proton#install-proton-locally
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.
Post a Comment