The Wine development release 7.21 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- OpenGL library converted to PE.
- Support for multi-architecture PE builds.
- More preparation work for Vulkan 32-on-64 support.
- Support for creating import libraries without dlltool.
- Locale data updates.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now. Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.
- #29974 StarBurn 13 crashes on disabling skins
- #51418 fotoBiz X - Fatal error on startup
- #51779 Visual Studio msvsmon fails to bind server socket in child processes
- #52467 Kaseya Live Connect 18.104.22.168 management software sub-component crashes
- #53081 Retina Mode broken since 7f7f9fa22c5cbe629e79a54257d5bd21403e80db
- #53100 Euphoria: freezes every second while controllers are plugged in
- #53153 SetWindowPos() incorrectly computes exposure region of parent window with WS_EX_COMPOSITED
- #53484 dxgi:dxgi times out on the debiant VM
- #53590 GetFileInformationByHandleEx() not fully implemented causing boost::directory_iterator failures with boost v1.79 and newer
- #53606 First intro stops on last frame in multiple games (Darksiders Genesis, The Medium)
- #53617 Imaris fails at exit with error, and keeps a process running.
- #53631 Multiple 64-bit applications have issues with dialogs (DipTrace, foobar2000 installer)
- #53676 vbscript can not exec_script - invalid number of arguments for Randomize
- #53738 Cherry MIDI sequencer cannot read files with a path including CJK characters
- #53749 Hotel Giant 2: black screen after changing resolution or enabling anti-aliasing
- #53768 Winfile crashes due to unimplemented user32.dll.DragObject
- #53798 Port Royale 2: incomplete text rendering
- #53849 Apiset DLLs broken in non-PE builds
- #53856 Wine 7.20 installs some windows files to the wrong location
- #53859 Hades shows black screen at Vulkan mode
- #53861 Non-PE builds fail after "makefiles: Add support for multiple PE architectures."
- #53872 Adobe Reader XI crash opening settings in Protected Mode
- #53879 Gothic 1 doesn't launch (msdbi.dll failed to initialize)
- #53888 vbscript does not allow Mid on non VT_BSTR
- #53893 ws2_32:sock - test_WSASocket() gets an unexpected raw protocol name in French on Windows
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.
Post a Comment