Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
This is a small update to Lutris 0.5.9 to fix a number of issues:
- Fix possible escaping error for gamescope option
- Remove walrus operator to restore compatibility with Python 3.7 / Ubuntu 18.04
- Remove log file being written in the home folder
- Fix install button for community installer
- Fix markup error on gamescope option
- Update URL for Ryujinx build
- Fix Steam sync creating duplicate games