Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
- Initial support for Humble Bundle
- Add resolution switching support for Wayland (Mutter only)
- Add option to enable ACO shader compiler on Mesa >= 19.3
- DXVK is enabled by default
- Add initial support for VKD3D
- Migrate D9VK configs to use DXVK
- Remove d3d10 and d3d10_1 from dlls handled by DXVK
- Fix an API breakage occuring with a Gtk update
- Add a System info tab in Preferences
- Better handle authentication failure for GOG
- Fix case issue with key lookup in Steam VDF files
- Add Yuzu runner
- Add bsnes-hd beta and smsplus libretro cores
- Add sound device option for Mednafen
- Remove bundled winetricks
- Remove xboxdrv integration
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.