Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
- Avoid a crash if the lutris config file is corrupted
- Install Asian fonts by default on Wine prefix creation
- Add Vulkan ICD loaders in system options
- Add SampleCount option to Wine (allows enabling antialiasing in old games)
- Replace joystick panel with Wine config panel (which contains the joypad panel)
- Display warning when installing games on NTFS drives
- Display warning if Vulkan is not fully installed
- Use ldconfig to determine library paths
- Disable steamwebhelper in Wine Steam to prevent spamming logs with errors
- Various bug fixes
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.