Proton 4.2-1 has been released
- Rebased Proton patches on top of Wine 4.2. There are more than 2,400 improvements to Wine between those versions. 166 patches from Proton 3.16 have been upstreamed or are no longer needed.
- Update DXVK to 1.0.1.
- Update FAudio to 19.03-13-gd07f69f.
- Mouse cursor behavior improvements for games including Resident Evil 2 and Devil May Cry 5.
- Fixes for networking in NBA 2K19 and NBA 2K18.
- Fixed controller duplication in RiME and other games that use SDL2.
- Improvements to CJK locales and font support.
- Wine's Vulkan now supports version 1.1.104 and advertises support for version 1.1 to applications.
- Proton's fullscreen hack now works for GDI-based games.
- Better support for games that use IVRInput for controller input in VR.
- Further improvements and new features in the "easy path" build system. Run "make help" in the Proton directory for documentation.
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.