Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
- Add DVXK version option
- Fixes in Wine registry handling
- Prioritize /usr/lib32 over Lutris runtime
- Re-enable Lutris runtime if using a Lutris Wine build
- Fix xrandr parsing when DisplayPort are available
- Get pids used by wineserver (experimental, likely to be removed)