Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
- Add RPCS3 runner
- Prevent Lutris from killing Steam if it's downloading a game
- Add option to run DRM free Steam games without opening Steam
custom-namedirective for install scripts
- Set default Wine architecture to 64bit
- Add support for DXVK in Wine games
- Prioritize libraries in /usr/lib over the Lutris runtime
- Disable Lutris runtime on Wine games if Wine is installed globally
- Download recent wine version if the system installed one is too old
- Record installation date of games
- Add option for menu mode key in MESS
- Support hard disk images for FS-UAE
- Various UI fixes