Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
- Add system option to disable process monitoring
- Finish ScummVM game importing
- Fix path resolution for local installer scripts
- Fix 'execute' installer command not being monitored
- Fix I/O watch hogging a CPU core after game quits
- Code cleanup
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.