Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
- Remove PCSX-R runner
- Migrate PCSX-R games to use PCSX Rearmed on RetroArch
- Fix game config being overidden if edited while the game is running
- Fix Y Axis mapping for the Dual Shock 3 in X360CE
- Add dinput8 option for X360CE for games requiring it (Dead Space 2,
- Add dialog to optionally sync Steam and XDG desktop shortcuts at startup
- (Re)add ScummVM import
- Reenable Lutris runtime by default for Dolphin
- Update Winetricks (Fixes .NET 3.5 installation)
- Avoid a crash if Wine prefix is not created
- Update Wine and Steam icons
- Add support for lutris:rungame/... and lutris:install/... urls
- Always instanciate the client's window even when installing or launching
- Stop Lutris process monitor instantly when all child processes have quit,
speeds up game installs and prevents zombie processes.
- Display real time console output in the game log dialog
- Display real time console output during game installations
- Add option to launch the Steam client instead of the game in Wine Steam
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.