Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
- Add new window to add games to Lutris, with searches from the website,
scanning a folder for previously installed games, installing a Windows
game from a setup file, installing from a YAML script or configuring a
single game manually.
- Move the search for Lutris installers from a tab in the Lutris service
to the window for adding games.
- Add a coverart format
- Add integration with EA Origin
- Add integration with Ubisoft Connect
- Download missing media on startup
- Remove Winesteam runner (install Steam for Windows in Lutris instead)
- PC (Linux and Windows) games have their own dedicated Nvidia shader cache
- Add dgvoodoo2 option
- Add option to enable BattleEye anti-cheat support
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.