Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
- Remove Proton from available Wine versions
- Display a dialog until Lutris finishes initializing
- Allow to keep game files when uninstalling a game
- Remove custom sidebar CSS
- Fix popup menu not showing in list view
- Fix script loading for local files
- Fix installed at column setting name for list view
- Fix lutris not launching games with rungameid
- Fix installed Steam game for fresh lutris installs
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.