Proton 4.11-8 has been released
- Proton now includes vkd3d, which provides Direct3D 12 support.
- Improvements for the Rockstar Launcher and Grand Theft Auto 5.
- Better controller support in Farming Simulator 19 and Resident Evil 2.
- Fix mouse input in Arma 3.
- DmC: Devil May Cry is now playable.
- DXVK is updated to v1.4.4.
- D9VK is updated to 0.30.
- FAudio is updated to 19.11.
- Wine-mono is updated to 4.9.4.
- Proton's distribution has been improved to use less disk space and decrease the download size for future updates.
- Wine and other libraries are now shipped with debug symbols removed. For developers who wish to have debug symbols, select the "debug" branch for Proton in the Steam client.
- Build system upgrades: new 'redist' makefile target allows for easier redistribution of Proton builds between users; the build is now much faster; the build VM has been upgraded to Debian 10.
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.