Proton 4.11-7 has been released
- Major improvements to controller hotplugging. For games which support it, controllers should now work even if plugged in after the game has started.
- Improve controller support for games that use the Rewired Unity library, like ICEY.
- Upgrade wine-mono to 4.9.3, which improves font rendering and some minor game compatibility problems for games such as Age of Wonders: Planetfall.
- Fix crash launching Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
- Upgrade DXVK to v1.4.2.
- Upgrade D9VK to 0.22.
- Fix possible crash with some VR games.
Link to source code