Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
- Added D9VK option.
- Added options to hide right and left panels.
- Added support for Discord Rich Presence (option is only available if you
have python-pypresence installed).
- Added option to launch Wine console.
- Added option to hide Lutris on game launch.
- Added lazy loading for some UI components that fetch data from Lutris.
- WINE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE is now set to 1 when DXVK or D9VK is enabled
(only works with lutris-provided builds) to workaround crashes in 32-bit games.
- Lutris should now be minimized when launching games from shortcuts.
- An error is now displayed when Lutris fails to install a runner.
- Added Ubuntu's AMDVLK path to Vulkan ICD loader search.
- State of right panel is now refreshed after adding/removing shortcuts.
- Working directory no longer defaults to /tmp
- Switched PC-Engine module from pce to pce_fast.
- Fixed crash due to invalid GOG credentials.
- Fixed UI bug that would sometimes result in “No File Provided” error messages.
- Fixed bug that would lead to path warnings when prompted to select files.
- Fixed crashes due to unexpected data from xrandr.
- Fixed bug that could make antialiasing not function in some games.
- Fixed sorting for games that start with a lowercase letter.
- Fixed bug that would cause user session to end when launching games on Linux Mint.
- Fixed bug with process monitor that could cause games to not launch.
- Fixed bug that would not let user execute some options and launch external
executables when a game is still running and ESYNC is enabled.
- Fixed issues with restoration of original .dll files when disabling DXVK/D9VK.
- Fixed crashes due to inability to read GPU driver information.
- Fixed crash when working directory isn’t defined.
- Fixed stuck game importing due to failure to load icons.
- Fixed library loading issues on Gentoo.
- Fixed wine sandboxing on non-english systems.
- Fixed various issues with locales.
- Made various changes and improvements for libretro runner.
- Made various changes and improvements for future Flatpak support.
- Made minor changes to wording in UI.
- Updated Zdoom icon
- Updated Lutris logo (improvements by @Scout339)