Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
- Prevent monitor from quitting games that open a 2nd process
- Run on-demand scripts from game directory
- Tell the user what executable is expected after a failed install
- Fix a circular import causing issues on some distributions
- Add missing dependency for openSUSE Tumbleweed
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.