Mac customers with active support entitlements will be upgraded to CrossOver 15.1.0 the next time they launch CrossOver Mac. Linux users can download the latest version from https://www.codeweavers.com/.
Change Log For CrossOver Mac and Linux :
15.1.0 CrossOver - March 31, 2016
- Mac OS X:
- Improved some confusing behavior in CrossOver's Software Installer.
- Fixed a bug where CrossOver's Software Installer would hang while looking for compatible bottles.
- Improved our resilience to custom Python installations. We now refrain from loading custom Python module installed in system directories, which prevents crashes when incompatible modules are present.
- Improved security for Sparkle updates.
- General Improvements
- Fixed a problem initializing some fonts with dwrite, which could cause Steam to fail.
- Fixed a bug in setting CrossOver's anti-virus scanner from a configuration file.
- Application Support:
- Fixed a bug which caused Heroes of the Storm to freeze.
- Fixed a bug which prevented login to World of Warcraft.
- Fixed some graphical problems in Alekhine's Gun on Intel graphics hardware.
- Fixed a bug which caused Microsoft Excel to hang when accepting non-English input via an Input Method Editor.