About CodeWeavers Founded in 1996 as a general software consultancy, CodeWeavers focuses on the development of Wine –the core technology found in all of its CrossOver products. The company’s goal is to bring expanded market opportunities for Windows software developers by making it easier, faster and more painless to port Windows software to Linux. CodeWeavers is recognized as a leader in open-source Windows porting technology, and maintains development offices in Minnesota, the United Kingdom and elsewhere around the world. The company is privately held. For more information about CodeWeavers, log on to www.codeweavers.com.
You can use ( WeaveMe ) as your dealcode in CodeWeavers store you will save 25% off CrossOver for Mac or Linux!
Change Log For CrossOver
12.1.2 CrossOver - March 1, 2013
- Fixed a bug which caused Steam to get stuck in a loop while trying to update.
- Fixed a bug which caused performance to suffer badly in Skyrim, and possibly some other games, on certain Linux systems.
- Fixed a bug which caused Outlook 2010 to fail to open .xlsx, .pptx, and .docx attachments.
- Fixed a bug which caused Quicken to fail to connect to Chase Bank online.
- Office 2007 and 2010 will now display help topics!
Mac OS X:
- We have improvements to windowing in the Mac Driver.
- We are hopeful that changes in this version of CrossOver will mean that gaming performance will improve when Apple releases its upcoming OS X 10.8.3.