Austin and Andrew have been hard at work keeping winetricks working smoothly.
In particular, the ie6 and gecko verbs should work again.
Changes since 20091125:
- Workaround wine bug for IE6
- Update shockwave sha1sum
- Add python-comtypes verb
- Explain windows licensing a bit better
- Gdiplus no longer comes from powerpoint viewer, update description accordingly
- Update DivX to latest version, remove obsolete /silent option
- Make append_path work if called more than once
- When installing gecko, regsvr32 mshtml afterward, so it actually works
- Update KDE to 0.9.6-5
- When using native mdac, also override oledb32
- Bump artk2min to 2007 Access runtime (freely redistributable, wooo!)
- Update flash to latest version.
- Check more exit codes.
- Update the vb6run verb to use the Service Pack 6 variant.
- Revise vcrun6 verb to remove more fake DLLs and more simply extract mfc42u.dll.
- Add vcrun6sp6 verb. (New verb rather than update of vcrun6 as it's a
- huge download.)
- Add richtx32 verb.
- Add heapcheck verb (for use with the not-yet-committed heapcheck patches)
- Avoid double-trying regedit
Online as always at
(Bug reports to the issue tracker at the above URL, please.)