Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
- Fix for some installers commands exiting with return code 256
- Change shortcut for show/hide installed games to Ctrl + i
- Show/hide hidden games is assigned to Ctrl + h
- Install game launcher before login for services that use one.
- Add Amazon Games integration
- Added SheepShaver, BasiliskII and Mini vMac runners
- Don't perform runtime updates when a game is launched via a shortcut
- Support variables in script URLs
- Fix crash when Lutris is unable to read the screen resolution
- Enable Gamescope on Nvidia >= 515
- Fixes for Steam shortcuts
- Add Gnome Console and Deepin Terminal to supported terminal emulators
- Fix crash when Mangohud is used alongside Gamescope
- Translation updates
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.