Proton 5.0-8 has been released
- Dramatically improve loading times for Streets of Rage 4.
- Fix crashes in Detroit: Become Human, Planet Zoo, Jurassic World: Evolution, Unity of Command II, and Splinter Cell Blacklist.
- Performance improvements for DOOM Eternal, Detroit: Become Human, and We Happy Few.
- Support latest Steam SDKs, which fixes games such as Scrap Mechanic, and Mod and Play.
- Fix some Rockstar Launcher errors on some systems.
- Update DXVK to v1.7.
- Update FAudio to 20.06.
- Pull in latest vkd3d work.
- On KDE, games being fullscreen should no longer prevent alt-tabbing out of the game.
- Fix crash on launch in STEINS;GATE 0.
- Fix missing network ping times in some multiplayer games like Path of Exile and Wolcen.
- Fix external links in Lords Mobile.
- Fix crash on launch in TOXIKK.
- Improve gstreamer performance.
- Fix WRC 7 crash when using a steering wheel controller. Note that some force-feedback effects may require a kernel >= 5.7.
Link to source code
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.