Proton 4.11-3 has been released
- Games will now attempt to access gamepads directly, instead of Proton emulating gamepads as if they were Xbox controllers. This means PlayStation 4 gamepads as well as fighting gamepads and other controllers will behave much more like they do on Windows. If you would like your gamepad to be emulated as if it were an Xbox controller, please use the Steam client controller mapping feature. If the controller cannot be accessed directly, due to a permissions issue, it will continue to be presented like an Xbox controller.
- fsync hang and crash fixes.
- Add support for fsync configurable spin count, might help performance but disabled by default. Try setting
- Add missing Chinese, Japanese, and Korean language font.
- Fix in-game web browser in some games including Bloons TD 6.
- Fix new crashes related to text input, especially in Unreal Engine 4 games including Mordhau and Deep Rock Galactic.
- Update D9VK to 0.20.
- Improve support for very old VR titles.
- Support for latest Steamworks and OpenVR SDK versions.