Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
- Prioritize winetricks from the runtime
- Populate DXVK versions with github releases
- Add support for DirectX 10 with DXVK
- Fix detection of xgamma
- Add 24BPP option for Xephyr
- Restore Alsa option for Wine
- Prepend additional system paths to runtime