Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
- Add option to include and exclude processes from monitoring in installers
and during gameplay.
- Add winekill installer task
- Fix lutris eating 100% CPU after game quits
- Fix the way wine games quit
- Fix Wine Steam being killed on game exit even if the option is disabled
- Add support for 64bit dinput8.dll for x360ce
- Add support for dumbxinputemu as a x360ce alternative
- Add option to enable xinput9_1_0.dll in x360ce
- Deprecate koku-xinput option
- Add system option to enable DRI_PRIME
- Add more platforms to Mednafen
- Better controller support for Mednafen
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.