Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
- Increase process monitor delay
- Increase HTTP requests timeouts
- Disable stdout logger for unmonitored processes
- Display error when downloaded file doesn't resolve to a filename
- Add support for symlinks in tar archives
- Fix sqlite query error when syncing games
- Fix installation of local scripts
- Catch errors while reading Steam VDF files
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.
Post a Comment