Lutris helps you install and play video games from all eras and from most gaming systems. By leveraging and combining existing emulators, engine re-implementations and compatibility layers, it gives you a central interface to launch all your games.
The client can connect with existing services like Humble Bundle, GOG and Steam to make your game libraries easily available. Game downloads and installations are automated and can be modified through user made scripts.
Download this version of Lutris from here.
- Add support for more libretro cores
- Revert main view to IconView instead of Flowbox, improving performance
- Persist game platforms to the database, improving performance
- Fix argument parsing for msi installers
- Use gzdoom instead of zdoom
- Misc bugfixes