You Can use promo code UNITY in CodeWeavers store and save 30% off the normal retail price.
14.1.0 CrossOver - March 16, 2015
- Application Support:
- It is again possible to install .Net 3.5.
- Fixed a hang when using ATOK, a third-party Japanese input method.
- The Equation Editor menu bar in Word 2003 and Word 97 now works.
- The Equation Editor in Word 2003 will no longer freeze after multiple launches.
- Typing a URL into an outgoing email in Outlook 2003 now automatically generates a clickable hyperlink.
- Changing fonts in Outlook 2003 is now possible.
- Improved behavior of CrossOver's built-in web browser in certain web-sites.
- Fixed a crash when displaying certain characters with Uniscribe in Outlook 2010.
- Mac OS X:
- Fixed a bug which caused application launchers to disappear when a bottle was renamed.
- Fixed a problem which made it difficult to change the window size for a maximized window (Quicken was among the impacted applications).
- Updated package dependencies to allow installation on Ubuntu 188.8.131.52.
- Optimized the CrossOver Software Installer for faster startup times in many cases.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused CrossOver to fail to open links in native web browsers.
- Added a new option, --destdir, to various internal CrossOver command line tools. This may make package generation for Gentoo Linux easier.