I'll work on getting the Manual and FAQ updated.
The list of stuff!
- new Icon and logo
- updated WineskinX11 to xorg-server 126.96.36.1992+patches
- updated almost all supporting libraries to most current
- CMD+H or Cmd+Opt+A will knock you out of fullscreen mode now. Cmd+Opt+A will still toggle it back on.
- File Associations should work correctly
- Various error detection and handling improvements
- Fixes to detecting where fonts are on system X11
- Uses newest version quartz-wm on your system, unless its not found, then uses wrapper version. This fixes many problems with decorated windows. (optional-default)
- WineskinQuitScript script added in Menu Script folder to do a CMD+Q shutdown. Lets software makers have a chance to put in commands and such to do before someone can just kill it with CMD+Q.
- Wineskin.app Prompt on Quit option updated to tell Windows apps to shut down, so that the Windows app has a chance to prompt to save, etc... may not always work
- CD Eject command added to top menubar by default. Can help getting discs switched right for multi-disc game installs.
- If you launch a wrapper that a different user is already using, it no longer causes problems, it just gives an error that it cannot be used by multiple users at the same time.
- Default settings changed for copy/paste so it should work more reliably
- Default Menu scripts have info on them on how to access and use Wine correctly, so you can launch other programs in Wine or whatever is needed.
- Installer will only prompt to set an EXE if the currently set EXE is not found after installation
- Engine base for Custom Engine builds updated to W2.5.4EngineBase and should work better now on all OSes and Xcode 3 or 4 (Xcode 4 is still limited to building 10.6+ compatible engines). libxml and freetype problems should be fixed, so no more XQuartz install required for building.