Wineskin 2.5.4 update is out! You can get it in Wineskin Winery or use the normal Manual download option on the Downloads Page.
I'll work on getting the Manual and FAQ updated.
The list of stuff!
- new Icon and logo
- updated WineskinX11 to xorg-server 18.104.22.1682+patches
- updated almost all supporting libraries to most current
- CMD+H or Cmd+Opt+A will knock you out of fullscreen mode now. Cmd+Opt+A will still toggle it back on.
- File Associations should work correctly
- Various error detection and handling improvements
- Fixes to detecting where fonts are on system X11
- Uses newest version quartz-wm on your system, unless its not found, then uses wrapper version. This fixes many problems with decorated windows. (optional-default)
- WineskinQuitScript script added in Menu Script folder to do a CMD+Q shutdown. Lets software makers have a chance to put in commands and such to do before someone can just kill it with CMD+Q.
- Wineskin.app Prompt on Quit option updated to tell Windows apps to shut down, so that the Windows app has a chance to prompt to save, etc... may not always work
- CD Eject command added to top menubar by default. Can help getting discs switched right for multi-disc game installs.
- If you launch a wrapper that a different user is already using, it no longer causes problems, it just gives an error that it cannot be used by multiple users at the same time.
- Default settings changed for copy/paste so it should work more reliably
- Default Menu scripts have info on them on how to access and use Wine correctly, so you can launch other programs in Wine or whatever is needed.
- Installer will only prompt to set an EXE if the currently set EXE is not found after installation
- Engine base for Custom Engine builds updated to W2.5.4EngineBase and should work better now on all OSes and Xcode 3 or 4 (Xcode 4 is still limited to building 10.6+ compatible engines). libxml and freetype problems should be fixed, so no more XQuartz install required for building.