PlayOnLinux version 3.4 has been released and it has some long awaited new features and as always bug fixes and tweaks. Also a new version of the PlayOnLinux website will be coming soon, so keep a eye on the site for these future updates.
what's new in version 3.4
- The manual installation will suggest you to open winecfg before each installation; allowing you to configure your profile as you want.
- The repository is automatically updated when it is changed. Therefore the button "update repository" will no longer appear on the tool bar.
- The "Automatic Execution" button has been moved to the Tool menu.
- POL_SetupWindow_prefixcreate was causing problems and so has been rewritten. The former version allowed to fix some issues in the Program Files so it has been kept under the name : POL_SetupWindow_oldprefixcreate will allows to create functional prefixes on older versions of Wine.
- The changelog will not be displayed when an application is launched
To download PlayOnLinux 3.4 for the first time or update a older version go to the official download page and get the installer for your Linux distribution.