CrossOver Changelog :
12.5.1 CrossOver - October 16, 2013
- CrossOver now ships multiarch packages for Debian-based distributions. The non-multiarch Debian packages are legacy and no longer shipped. CrossOver 12.5.0 is the last version of CrossOver where non-multiarch Debian packages are available. Users of non-multiarch aware Debian distributions can still use our Mojo installer.
- Items in the main menu of the CrossOver GUI can now be specified in a CrossTie file.
- A bug which caused the plugin editor to fail to launch has been fixed.
- Further work around a GNOME / Nautilus bug that prevented using desktop shortcuts to open files.
- Other Improvements:
- Fixed a font problem with Office 2010 bullet points.
- Fixed a problem which caused CrossOver to fail to download installers from certain URLs.
- Fixed a problem which caused bottles which were created prior and used until the trial expired to fail to launch.
- Mac OS X:
- Improved the names of application installers as shown in the Mac menu bar.
- Fixed a problem in which mouse activity would sometimes cause unwanted diagonal movement of the mouse pointer.
- Fixed a problem minimizing Visio 2010.
- Fixed a problem which caused BibleWorks to fail to launch.
- Fixed a problem which caused Shin Megami Tensei to fail to launch.