Win your very own CodeWeavers Linux Gaming Rig!
As part of the CrossOver Games 8.1 release, and its support for Left4Dead 2, CodeWeavers felt it was important to put superior firepower into the hands of their users! Any customer purchasing CrossOver Games or CrossOver Professional until November 25th will be automatically registered to win this loaded CodeWeavers Gaming PC. We'll pull the name out of the hat on December 1, 2009, just in time to have this little gem sitting under some lucky winner's (non-denominational) Christmas / Hannukah / Kwanza / Festivus tree. Lovingly hand-crafted by their very own sysadmin / web genius / first-person shootist Jeremy Newman, they promise it will have all the woof you need to feed smoke to the baddies. Did we mention that it comes with a lifetime license for CrossOver Games Linux as well?
Yeah, baby! So enter today!
- Intel Core i7-870 Lynnfield 2.93 Ghz Quad-Core Processor
- EVGA 893-P3-1170-AR GeForce GTX 275 (2x SLI) [because two cards are better than one]
- G.Skill Trident 4GB RAM (2 x 2GB)
- Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB SATA2 drive
- Plextor 24x DVD Writer
- LIAN LI PC-V1200Bplus II case
- Hanns·G HG-281DPB Black 28" 3ms Widescreen LCD HDMI Monitor
- Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard [The keys freakin' glow in the dark, and you can pick which color they glow! How cool is that, man?!?]
- Logitech G9 Gaming Mouse
- CodeWeavers Chassis Decal
- Ubuntu Linux OS
- 1 lifetime copy of CrossOver Games