The Wine development release 8.15 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Support for TEXT print processor.
- Cycle Collection support in MSHTML.
- Cross-process memory notifications in Wow64.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now. Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.
Bugs fixed in 8.15 (total 19):
- #43822 TrackMania Nations Forever (Steam) car music doesn't play
- #45273 Chessbase 11 cannot draw arrows
- #54064 ntdll:threadpool - test_tp_io() sometimes fails & crashes in Wine (GitLab CI)
- #54718 msvcr90:msvcr90 - test__get_current_locale() sometimes gets an unexpected refcount on w10pro64
- #54756 Multiple games crash on unimplemented concrt140.dll.??0_Cancellation_beacon@details@Concurrency@@QEAA@XZ (Forza Horizon 4, The Legend of Sisyphus (Andromeda Software Development))
- #55259 TranscendPang has corrupted graphics in-game
- #55286 msvcrt:file - The 64-bit test_invalid_stdin_child() sometimes gets a bad stdin handle on Windows 10
- #55287 msvcrt:file - The 32-bit test_pipes() fails in the new WoW mode
- #55333 ws2_32:sock - test_connect_events() sometimes fails in Wine
- #55341 Colin McRae Rally 2.0 black screen
- #55351 gdiplus:graphicspath - test_flatten2() fails on Windows 7 - 11
- #55402 CMD '!var!' not working in 'if' statement
- #55414 Ultimate Spider-Man: Widescreen Fix shifts HUD too much to the right
- #55443 Wine crashes when an image is dragged onto notepad.exe and games
- #55450 Softerra LDAP Browser needs LDAP_OPT_AUTO_RECONNECT
- #55457 Robot Battle 1.4 crashes on startup after commit 08dc691d
- #55471 nGlide wrapper produces black screen in games using the D3D backend
- #55475 Respondus LockDown Browser crashes on unimplemented function KERNEL32.dll.DiscardVirtualMemory
- #55500 Launching new processes in Virtual Desktops is slow and stutters the system
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.