Putty is one of the Best Terminal Emulators available today. It Supports different types of Network Protocols such as SSH, FTP, SCP, Telnet etc. In Windows it is used as SSH Client to connect to Your Linux server or for some other purpose But what will you do if you are on Mac? You might be thinking , Is there any Software like Putty for Mac Available? The answer is Yes! With the help of some other Software’s we can Use putty on MacOS although Putty is used widely on Windows Platform. Official Versions of Putty are available on Unix like Platforms, and now it’s widely available for Mac systems running OSX 10.9.5 or higher.
SSH is available by default in Mac and Linux or Unix. Although you can use terminal for SSH connections still there are some benefits in using Putty such as Other clients don’t keep connections alive whereas Putty does. Also it is cool to use Putty as your SSH client if you are doing some VMware ESXi or CISCO Stuffs, transferring files, managing files on a server or whatever.
The cost of Putty 8.5.0 is only $15.00. Anyone who has purchased Putty in the past three months is entitled to a free upgrade. Putty comes with three months of upgrades and of course a 14-day money back guarantee.
There is a multitude of software developed only for the Windows operating system and even when software vendors port their applications to another platform, generally it lacks features that the Windows version contains. The only solution these developers face is to have access to both systems for testing which leads to increased infrastructure demands, and wasted project resources. Our goal is to have native ports of essential Windows tools and applications made available for MacOS users.
Version 8.5.0 New Features:
- Synced to latest Putty .70 Git Code
- CTRL+Righ Mouse click context menu fixes
- Added Copy and Paste to context menu Workaround for context menu not selecting on first load. Little oddity is that you have to move the mouse pointer outside the context area then back to be able to select.
- Added End Session to Context Menu
- Right click on mouse now pastes whatever is on the clipboard, like putty on windows.
- Fixes on end session code crashing from context menu
- Various other back-end fixes.
Screen Shots :
Purchase Putty 8.7.0 now and have Telnet SSH FTP SCP on your Mac made easy!