Over the past two years their has been a large multitude of changes that have taken place in Wine. Now with Wine 1.2 being released users can run more of their favorite Applications and Games on their unix operating system of choice.
Bordeaux for Linux and BSD will be marked down to only $10.00 and Bordeaux for Mac and OpenSolaris will cost only $12.50 during this sale.
This sale will last for only one month, starting on Friday July 16th 2010 and ending on Friday August 20th 2010. So, If you have ever wanted to try Wine or Bordeaux and have put off your purchase in the past this is the perfect time to try Bordeaux and save 50% off the normal selling price.
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Office 2003
- Microsoft Office 2000
- Microsoft Office 97
- Microsoft Office Visio 2003
- Microsoft Office Project 2003
- Adobe Photoshop 6
- Adobe Image Ready 3
- Adobe Photoshop 7
- Adobe Image Ready 7
- Adobe Photoshop CS
- Adobe Photoshop CS2
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6
- Steam and Steam based Games
- Apple QuickTime 6.5.2 Player
- IrfaView 4.25 (Image files only)
- Winetricks support
Anyone who purchases Bordeaux during this sale can freely upgrade to our next release and any further updates for the next six months.
New Features Planned for Bordeaux 2.0.6
- Sync to Wine 1.2.0
- Sync to the latest WineTricks Release
- Install the IrfanView Plug ins during the IrfanView Install
- Improved Internet Explorer 7 support
- Add Support for Firefox 3.6.3 and mulitmedia plugins
- Add Support for VLC 1.1.0 (this is mostly for BSD and OpenSolaris users)
- Add Support for Google SketchUp 7.1 (NVIDIA Video Card Recommended)
- Many fixes for Steam
- More fixes to the Bordeaux UI and Cellar Manager
We will also be adding Pulse Audio support. :)
Bordeaux for Linux 2.0.6 with all the above changes will be released later this week. So get it while you can for only $10.00
Update : 07/20/20110
FreeBSD, PCBSD and Mac builds will be released after the Linux release.
About BordeauxGroup, Inc.:
Founded in 2008, The Bordeaux Group focuses on the development of Free Software solutions enabling legacy Windows applications to run on Unix systems and other non-Windows operating systems. Bordeaux is designed to aide in the transition and migration to non-Windows platforms by bringing Windows software to Linux, Mac, FreeBSD, PCBSD and OpenSolaris. The company is privately held. For more information about the Bordeaux Group please visit http://www.bordeauxgroup.com
Bordeaux for Linux is a trademark of the Bordeaux Group, Incorporated. Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. Windows is a registered trademark, and Office is a trademark, of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Photoshop is a trademark of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are owned by their respective companies.