Finally, after many months of development, testing and bugfixing a new version of q4wine has been released. q4wine is a wine configuration and management utility written in QT.
General features are:
General features are:
- Can export QT color theme into wine colors settings.
- Can easy work with different wine versions at same time;
- Easy creating, deleting and managing prefixes (WINEPREFIX);
- Easy controlling for wine process;
- Easy installer wizard for wine applications; (Not yet. Wait for v. 0.120)
- Autostart icons support;
- Easy cd-image use;
- You can extract icons from PE files (.exe .dll);
- Easy backup and restore for managed prefixes.
- Winetricks support.
- And more..
- Added q4wine-cli console utility for wine applications and prefixes management.
- Added libq4wine implementation;
- Added embeded q4wine-mount (This is a copy of fuseiso + RH path);
Note: use this if you too lazy to compile fuseiso from SF and apply pathes;
- q4wine now remembers 8 recent mounted images;
- q4wine now remembers 8 recent runned binaryes via Run dialog;
- QtSingleApp integration. Now you can run only one instance of q4wine-gui;
- Online documentation;
- Now q4wine save last user selected prefix and dir;
- Added "open directory" menu items via xdg-utils;
- Added "open directory" menu items via winefile;
- Added xdg-utils support (note: now it is in the depends list)
- Added translation file for Portuguese (Brazil) by Marcio Moraes;
- Added *.xpm filter to icon import patten;
- Added http proxy support for winetricks;
- Improved icon display widget;
- Added Drag & Drop support;
- Added Drag support q4wine icons export;
- Added Drop support for wine .exe and .com files;
- Added Drop support for wine .bat files (Now autoadd wineconsole binary args);
- Added splitter for programs and icons lists;
- Added command line option for q4wine (See q4wine --help for details);
- Linux: Improved wine process list build (thanks to Sergey Kishchenko (tilarids));
- Cleanup q4wine tmp directory on exit;
- Some fixes for q4wine.desktop (thanks to Eugene Pivnev);
- Fixed GUI bug: Text fields size, on some desktop configurations, are too small to edit;
- Fixed a lot of English spelling errors (thanks to Sergey Kishchenko (tilarids));
- First steps for source code documentation via Doxygen....;
- Total code reorganize;
- Database engine rewrite;
- Many fixes for q4wine.desktop file (thanks to Kyrill Detinov);
- Fixed compilation with Qt-4.4.X (thanks to Kyrill Detinov);