What's new in this release:
- Support for storing DOS attributes on disk.
- Bundled vkd3d upgraded to version 1.5.
- Support for MPEG-4 audio format.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.
Bugs fixed in 7.19 (total 17):
- #9158 Multiple Microsoft development tools online/web installers fail to skip "$shtdwn$.req" with FILE_ATTRIBUTE_HIDDEN (Visual Studio Express Editions, .NET Framework 3.0)
- #48414 OpenMPT UI does not render all textboxes correctly
- #50269 Multiple applications need IWMSyncReader::GetOutputCount() implementation (Resident Evil Revelations 2; Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3)
- #51884 HP Prime Virtual Calculator Emulator crashes when license agreement screen opens
- #52655 Cubase 12 crashes on unimplemented function advapi32.dll.OpenThreadWaitChainSession
- #52659 No sound for games that utilize windows media player functionality
- #52931 vulkan-1:vulkan fails in Wine on cw-rx460 and Intel cards
- #52954 Kheops Studio adventure games: Graphic bug that prevents any progress in the game
- #53234 nsi:nsi - test_ndis_ifinfo() fails randomly on Windows 10 1507
- #53575 Subtitle Workshop Classic 6.1.4 disabled menu items are not viewable at all with Light theme
- #53615 Sonic Adventure DX (2004) deadlocks on the title screen
- #53645 AIMP 3 causes memory leaks
- #53672 x64dbg crashes when opening executable
- #53673 "AE VN Tools" fails to launch in staging v7.17 (previously "just worked" on staging v7.13)
- #53700 DbgChild crashes on unimplemented function ntdll.dll.RtlDosPathNameToRelativeNtPathName_U
- #53714 SQLGetInfo(W) doesn't fill StringLength when InfoValue is NULL
- #53773 winetricks dotnet35 fails to install
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.