Proton 4.2-6 has been released
- More fixes for the new Steam networking API. A Hat In Time's online multiplayer should be functional now.
- DXVK 1.2.1 has been rebuilt with a modern compiler. This should
increase performance especially for 32-bit games. (Note, if you build
Proton yourself in Vagrant, you will want to
vagrant provisionto take advantage of the new compiler; or simply destroy and re-create the VM.)
- Update FAudio to 19.06.
- Fix for more games on non-English locales, like GRID.
- Fix controller rumble in some games, including Team Sonic Racing.
- Improve font rendering in SpellForce 3.
Run Microsoft Windows Applications and Games on Mac, Linux or ChromeOS save up to 20% off CodeWeavers CrossOver+ today.